Thursday, January 9, 2014

8 Day Cleanse: Done

I finished my 8 day cleanse. I'm down 7 pounds and 3 inches off my waist. I only measured waist, hips and thighs. I am down 6 inches total. I feel GREAT!!!
Today I started phase 2. The Post-Ignite plan is pretty easy too! I almost feel like I can't eat this much food!! Definitely not starving here!!
Today I started with exercise. Something relatively easy. Leslie Sansone's WALK IT OFF IN 30 DAYS. Easy to do... but it is a good workout. My legs are a bit in shock...
When I get my body used to exercising again, I will have to try something a little more challenging to really give this 90 day challenge my all.
I'll have Roger take my pictures again when he gets home, so I have a comparison for the 8 day. Not sure I'm ready to share that yet tho.
I'm wishing I would have measured around my belly (pooch)... that is where I am seeing the most difference after this first 8 days. I can live with that!
Looking forward to seeing an even bigger change on that tape measure, and to see the scale keep moving downward.
The other day I read that a lot of people will have abandoned their New Year Resolutions within 7 days. Here I am on day 9. This feels good !!!
Onward and forward.


No comments: