Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6

Oops. I was going to post here more frequently. I get caught up in day to day stuff, facebook, and just keep forgetting. Sorry bout that.

As of this morning I am down 6 pounds. When I measured on day 4, I was down 3 inches off my waist as well. I'll take it!

I am feeling so much better already!!! After the holiday splurges, I really was starting to feel like a slug again. Not comfortable at all. Clothes were getting tight. I was not happy about that. Wasn't happy when I finally stepped on the scale again either. Perhaps if I wouldn't have avoided the scale, I would have had better self-control. Something to keep in mind for future reference.

At any rate, it feels good to be in control again.
In a couple days I will be adding in some exercise. I'm thinking I'll start with Leslie Sansone's walking tapes. Actually, I think I will start tomorrow with just a few crunches. And then add in Leslie's dvd on Thursday.

Or if I feel brave, I will dig out the 'Slim in 6'  dvd... I have never been able to continue that one more than a week. On the other hand, if  I'm going to change my self talk, I shouldn't say "never", I should be saying "I WILL do it!!"   After all........ I would love to win that 90 day Challenge! $1500 would look awfully good in my bank account. (and awfully nice on my shrinking body!)

Two more days left of the cleanse phase. I can do this. This is not hard at all.
How nice to have products that are nutritionally sound for the body and help you do the things God intended you to do, without any pain or discomfort. Nice to lose weight without starving! What a concept!

Good night, dear reader. See you next time.


No comments: